Sunday, July 25, 2010

~ the love chapter ~

well2..pd yang kenal aku
mst korang thu yang aku x penah
cple2 and x thu pun pasal stuff2 cm tu :X
*member2 skolah mst thu*

bese laa...not enough experience
plus..aku kan anak daddy
my life kinda restricted skett
dun get me wrong..but
 i love the way my parents tke cre of me
just sumtime..rase mcm kene kurung plak

hehe..back to the love part
theres one gurl 
die suke kt aku..but then x de courage to tell me
last2..aku gk yang dpt thu
hehe..
we get along pretty well
we started texting each other
from there..we move on
one thing to to another
the feeling was mutual
i reli2 want her to be my gf

i hope tht she can accept me as myself
to those yang x kenal me..im not tht adorable
x hensem mane pun...plus i mcm segan skett in public
hehe :D
tht is all for now ..

to tht special girl  :   i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment